The services offered by GSD provides risk mitigation benefits and operational efficiencies to GSD’s members by offering automated, binding comparison of trades, multilateral netting of trades, and guaranteed settlement of all compared trades submitted by netting members. This webinar provides an overview of key risk management points they need to know.
What You Will Learn:
At the completion of the course students should be able to:
- Outline the primary risks to GSD and its Members
- Describe GSD’s layered approach to risk management
- Define the individual elements of GSD’s risk management regime, including how it mitigates:
- Credit Risk, Market Risk & Liquidity Risk
- Explain the Clearing Fund and its components
- Understand GSD Netting Member CF requirements
- Describe the benefits of the CFM application
- Access FICC Customer Reporting
- This webinar assumes prior government securities industry experience, basic knowledge of RTTM®, familiarity of GSD processing, as well as knowledge gained from the prerequisite courses listed below.
- Introduction to Government Securities Division (GSD) Overview Webinar
This course is also available as a self-paced elearning course. Click here to begin.
Follow-up Learning Recommendations
- Continual learning of enhancements to GSD risk management processing