The GCF Repo® service enables dealers to trade general collateral repos, based on rate, term, and underlying product, throughout the day without requiring intra-day, trade-for-trade settlement on a Delivery-versus-Payment (DVP) basis. This webinar shows learners how to use FICC’s RTTM® system for DVP processing.
What You Will Learn:
At the completion of the course students should be able to:
- Explain how the GCF Repo® service works
- Highlight the benefits of FICC GCF RTTM®
- Navigate to various FICC GCF RTTM® screens
- Perform key functions within FICC GCF RTTM®
- Access GCF Reports in Reports Center
- Identify primary GCF Reports
- Manage Admin functions in FICC GCF RTTM®
- This webinar assumes prior government securities industry experience, basic knowledge of RTTM®, familiarity of GSD processing, as well as knowledge gained from the prerequisite courses listed below.
- Introduction to Government Securities Division (GSD) Overview Webinar
- FICC GSD Risk Management Overview Course
- General Collateral Finance (GCF) Repo® Service Overview Webinar
This course is also available as a self-paced elearning course. Click here to begin.
Follow-up Learning Recommendations
- GCF Reports Service Reports Overview Webinar
- GCF Repo Web Interactive Guide