The DVP Service offered by FICC’s Government Securities Division (GSD) supports and facilitates the submission, comparison, risk management, netting and settlement of trades executed by its Members in the U.S. Government securities market. This webinar shows learners how to access, identify, and explain all elements of DVP reporting provided by FICC’s GSD.
What You Will Learn:
At the completion of the course students should be able to:
- Login to RTTM® Web & access FICC Report Center
- Identify and explain relevant Billing Reports
- Identify DVP Reports applicable to your firm
- Explain relevant DVP Comparison Reports
- Explain relevant DVP Netting Reports
- Explain relevant DVP Other Reports
- Identify and explain relevant Funds-Only Settlement Reports
- This webinar assumes prior government securities industry experience, basic knowledge of RTTM, familiarity of GSD processing, as well as knowledge gained from the prerequisite courses listed below.
- Introduction to Government Securities Division (GSD) Overview Webinar
- Delivery vs. Payment (DVP) Service Overview Webinar
- DVP RTTM® System Navigation Webinar
- FICC GSD Risk Management Overview Course
This course is also available as a self-paced elearning course. Click here to begin.
Follow-up Learning Recommendations
- DVP Web Interactive Guide