Instructions are available on the portal website:
- Log in to the portal website (https://portal.dtcc.com).
- Launch CRS.
- Agree to the Terms of Service.
- In the DTCC Portal, click the “Insurance & Retirement Services Learning Center” link under Documentation to open the I&RS Learning Center in a new window.
Under Membership, select I&RS Access Coordinators to access the I&RS Super Access Coordinator Guide and supporting simulations.
- Clicking the learning center link opens a new window and gives you access to the full I&RS Learning Center. It does not log you out of the DTCC Portal.
- Access to the full IRS Learning Center without logging in through the DTCC Portal requires registration for the learning center.
How do I provision operator access to myself?
- Category: Web Portal Registration