TradeSuite ID Web Interface
The TradeSuite ID service provides users with a web-based user interface for the following modules:
- Broker Trade Input (BTI)
- ID Directory
Use the following documentation and training resources to learn more about each module and view step-by-step instructions about how to perform key functions.
Use the following online resources to learn more about the TradeSuite ID Web Interface modules and access instructions about how to use all of the available features:
- Product Release Information (contains details of the most recent release)
- Confirm/Affirm: Investment Managers
- NearMatch: Investment Managers
- ID Directory: Investment Managers and Executing Brokers
- Broker Trade Input (BTI): Executing Brokers
Watch the videos in this section to learn more about BTI.
Watch the videos in this section to learn more about Confirm/Affirm.
Watch the videos in this section to learn more about NearMatch.