Upload Tool Menu
You can use the TRM Upload Tool menu to upload a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet containing new trading relationships and updates to existing relationships.
Spreadsheet Upload Overview
Your spreadsheet cannot exceed 1000 rows.
To use the upload tool menu:
- Save the spreadsheet as an Excel Workbook file.
- From the Upload Trading Relationship page, submit the upload spreadsheet you have created. For more information, see Uploading Spreadsheets.
- If the system rejects your spreadsheet, investigate the issue, correct the errors, and submit the spreadsheet again.
From the main menu, click Upload Tools. The Upload Trading Relationship Tools page appears.
- Click Browse. Locate and select your spreadsheet.
- Click Submit.
- The system validates your spreadsheet and either accepts it or rejects it. The results appear at the bottom of the page. For accepted spreadsheets, the system displays a link to your spreadsheet, and displays a status of "Completed".
- For rejected spreadsheets, the system displays a link to your spreadsheet, and displays a status of "Spreadsheet contains errors." The system also displays an icon (blue) on the Details column. Click the icon to display error messages.