The Trade Information Warehouse provides lifecycle event processing services for approximately 98% of all credit derivative transactions in the global marketplace. The Warehouse’s customer base includes all major global derivatives dealers and more than 2500 buy-side firms and other market participants located in over 70 countries. The Warehouse facilitates processing for third party solution providers such as central counterparties, portfolio compression and custodian banks.
Trade Information Warehouse (TIW) Market Reports
DTCC’s TIW Market Reports provide market risk perspectives on credit derivatives traded globally, by utilizing position data sourced from DTCC’s Trade Information Warehouse (TIW).
TIW Market Reports:
- Enable visibility and analysis of firm-specific market views of credit risk
- Increase market transparency
- Can enhance subscribers' own data sets and trading strategies.
There are two reports:
- The Weekly Stock and Volume Report enables subscribers to view and analyze trading activity across multiple perspectives, including positions, transactions and market risk. The service gives users unique insight into notional outstanding, net notional, and trading volume metrics.
- The Index and Index Options Activity Report enables subscribers to view and analyze the liquidity build-up on all index and index options across the different expiry dates and conduct detailed trend analysis.
TIW Markt Reports Documentation
TIW Market Reports
|1||TIW Market Report FAQs New!|
This document contains answers to frequently asked questions related to TIW Market reports.
|Apr 18, 2018|
|2||TIW Market Reports: Weekly Stock and Volume Reports User's Guide New!|
This detailed guide provides breakdown of the contents of the Weekly Stock and Volume Reports.
|Apr 02, 2018|
|3||TIW Market Reports: Index & Index Option Activity Report User's Guide New!|
This detailed guide provides a breakdown of the Index and Index Options Activity Report.
|Apr 02, 2018|