The GCF Repo® service enables dealers to trade general collateral repos, based on rate, term, and underlying product, throughout the day without requiring intra-day, trade-for-trade settlement on a Delivery-versus-Payment (DVP) basis. This webinar shows learners how to access, identify, and explain all elements of GCF reporting provided by FICC’s GSD.
What You Will Learn:
At the completion of the course students should be able to:
- Login to RTTM® Web & access FICC Report Center
- Identify and explain important Billing Reports
- Identify GCF Repo® Reports relevant to your firm
- Explain important GCF Comparison Reports
- Explain important GCF Netting Reports
- This webinar assumes prior government securities industry experience, basic knowledge of RTTM, familiarity of GSD processing, as well as knowledge gained from the prerequisite courses listed below.
- Introduction to Government Securities Division (GSD) Overview Webinar
- FICC GSD Risk Management Overview Course
- General Collateral Finance (GCF) Repo® Service Overview Webinar
- GCF Repo® RTTM® System Navigation Webinar
This course is also available as a self-paced elearning course. Click here to begin.
Follow-up Learning Recommendations
- GCF Repo® Web Interactive Guide