The GCF Repo® service enables dealers to trade general collateral repos, based on rate, term, and underlying product, throughout the day without requiring intra-day, trade-for-trade settlement on a Delivery-versus-Payment (DVP) basis. This webinar includes overview of the Fixed Income Clearing Corporation, FICC’s Government Securities Division and GCF Repo® Services.
What You Will Learn:
At the completion of the course students should be able to:
- Explain how the GCF Repo® Service works
- List the GCF Repo® Service eligible collateral types
- Detail the phases of the GCF Repo® lifecycle
- Define/describe Real-Time Trade Matching (RTTM®)
- Explain GCF Repo® Netting and Settlement Process
- Explain GCF Funds-Only Settlement Process
- Describe some key GSD Risk Management practices
- This webinar assumes prior government securities industry experience, basic knowledge of RTTM®, familiarity of GSD processing, as well as knowledge gained from the prerequisite courses listed below.
- Introduction to Government Securities Division (GSD) Overview Webinar
- FICC GSD Risk Management Overview Course
This course is also available as a self-paced elearning course. Click here to begin.
Follow-up Learning Recommendations
- GCF RTTM® System Navigation Overview Webinar
- GCF Reports Service Reports Overview Webinar
- GCF Repo Web Interactive Guide