The DVP Service offered by FICC’s Government Securities Division (GSD) supports and facilitates the submission, comparison, risk management, netting and settlement of trades executed by its Members in the U.S. Government securities market. This webinar includes overview of the Fixed Income Clearing Corporation, FICC’s Government Securities Division and related DVP Services.
What You Will Learn:
At the completion of the course students should be able to:
- Describe GSD’s core services and functions
- Identify securities eligible for comparison and netting
- List DVP trade types
- Define/describe Real-Time Trade Matching (RTTM®)
- Describe the various DVP trade process flows
- Explain the DVP Netting and Settlement process
- Describe the Funds-Only Settlement process
- Explain GSD’s fail management practices
- This webinar assumes prior government securities industry experience, basic knowledge of RTTM, familiarity of GSD processing, as well as knowledge gained from the prerequisite courses listed below.
- Introduction to Government Securities Division (GSD) Overview Webinar
- FICC GSD Risk Management Overview Course
This course is also available as a self-paced elearning course. Click here to begin.
Follow-up Learning Recommendations
- DVP RTTM® System Navigation Webinar
- DVP Service Reports Webinar
- DVP Web Interactive Guide