No. There are three types of matching profiles available for use:
1. Named matching profiles are the most flexible because they are based on criteria you design, such as counterparty, settlement location and security type.
2. Currency-specific matching profiles indicate rules and tolerances for specific currencies.
3. Default matching profiles are required for each asset class.
The CTM platform will select the matching profile to apply according to the following rules of precedence:
1. Named matching profiles (this must be specified in the L2MatchingProfileName field)
2. Currency-specific profiles
3. Default matching profiles