To learn about Consolidated Trade Summary (CTS) see the available documentation categories at left, including CTS Important Notices, CTS Technical Documentation, and CTS Working Group Meeting Notes. Log in to view CTS content in this Learning Center.
The Consolidated Trade Summary (CTS) defines the expected settlement path for each transaction received by Universal Trade Capture (UTC) as eligible for the Continuous Net Settlement (CNS) or non-CNS.
- CNS-eligible transactions are guaranteed by the central counterparty until settlement.
- Non-CNS obligations are further defined as guaranteed and not guaranteed until the contractual settlement date.
The CTS is a legacy application which is being re-written for release in mid-2017.
- Clear distinctions will be made as to non-CNS guaranteed vs. not guaranteed.
- New fields will be added to provide transparency.
- Obsolete fields will be eliminated.
- Auto Route output files will be sunset.
New query capabilities will be added.